Monday, January 10, 2022

Simple running stitch border design 2 | Quick & Easy border design

 Hi all

Hope all are doing well and good.  Today I am happy to share with you another embroidery design using stepped running stitch. 


Let’s move on to the tutorial now.

Start with four rows of stepped running stitch.






First step completed.





Second step completed




Third step completed 



Completed border


Hope the pictures are clear. I have added a video for the above tutorial in my YouTube channel. Do watch it if you are interested and drop in your feedback’s.

2 comments:

  1. Shami: You make these stitch's look so pretty and easy.

    Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a beautiful pattern made up of simple stitches. The variations are endless when you used different colours in the thread.

    ReplyDelete

I would like to hear from you as it boosts me up a lot.

*/