Friday, January 28, 2022

Simple Hand embroidery design

 Hi all 

Hope all are doing well and good.  Yesterday I have shared the tutorial for doing the pueblo stitch.  Today I am happy to share with you a simple embroidery design.  Come let us have a look at the design.  


Video Tutorial

It is a simple floral design.  You can use this design horizontally for borders.  For the time being I have drawn the pattern as a single motif.  I am in the process of converting this to a neck design.  Will post the design once it is completed.  

Here is the design
Stitches Used
-----------------
(2 shades of brown with 3 strands each.  
Kept the dark shade on top while doing the pueblo stitch)
Flower petals - Stem stitch(3 strands)

Hope all of you like this design.  Soon I will meet you with another embroidery design.  Till then, have a nice day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would like to hear from you as it boosts me up a lot.

*/