Tuesday, February 15, 2022

Kasuti Embroidery Border Design

 Hi all

Hope all are doing well and good. After starting my YouTube channel I get some requests to do video on kasuti and Kutch works. So I thought I share a simple border first and then move on to complex motifs. 

This is one border design that is stitched on black colour silk cotton fabric.   I have used 3 strands of thread.  This design can be used as borders in Kurtis and sarees. It can also be altered to form a neck design.  Do try your hands in this traditional embroidery and let me know your feedback’s in the comments section. 

Video tutorial 

For other kasuti works click here

1 comment:

  1. Shami: This is a lovely design, i do not think I have ever heard the word Kasuti before, thank-you for the link.

    Catherine

    ReplyDelete

I would like to hear from you as it boosts me up a lot.

*/