Wednesday, February 2, 2022

Kutch Embroidery Border Design - Video tutorial with pattern

 Hi all

Hope all eare doing well and good.  Already I have posted some basic tutorials for doing kutch embroidery.  You can view it here.  Today I am happy to share with you another border design that extends the basic shapes and motifs. 

This design can be used as a border for kurtis and sarees.  It can also be altered for doing necklines also.  I am halfway in drawing this design for neckline.  Once completed I will post it here.  

I have not done the picture tutorial for this design.  If you are new to kutch work kindly go through the part 1 tutorial.  Video tutorial is also available there. Now let us move on to the design.

Video tutorial is below

Pattern for the above design

--------------------------------------------

Hope all of you like this design.  Will be back with another stitch tutorial.  Till then, have a nice day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would like to hear from you as it boosts me up a lot.

*/