Monday, March 7, 2022

Silk thread embroidery design


 Hi all

Hope all are doing well and good. Today I am very happy to share with you a simple and easy embroidery design which I have done as a commissioned order from my friend. 

I have developed this design according to the measurements of the blouse she has given me and it came out perfect. 

Video tutorial here. 

It is a soft silk red fabric and she needs embroidery only in thread that too in a single colour. So I have chosen some what dull golden silk thread and used 4 strands for doing the complete embroidery. I have completed the neck part.  Can’t wait to share it with you all. So the embroidery design now. 

The flowers are done using satin stitch. Stems are done in back stitch. Small leaves are done in lazy daisy stitch. Big leaves are done in fishbone stitch. At last added golden Pearl half beads. I am so happy that it gives a grand look. 

The pattern for the design 

You can print it in A4 size paper. 

I am working on the sleeve portion. Once completed I will upload it with the pattern. Till then have a nice day.  


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would like to hear from you as it boosts me up a lot.

*/