Welcome back to the Flower Embroidery Series!
I’m delighted to have you here as we continue our journey with the 16th flower design — the Satin Stitch Flower. Satin stitch creates smooth, closely packed stitches that give the petals a beautiful, neat, and polished appearance. It’s a simple technique that can make your flowers look rich and elegant. Follow the video tutorial below and learn how to create this lovely flower step by step.
Pattern for the design
Stitches & Threads Used
Flower - Satin stitch - 3 strands
Centre of flower - Satin stitch - 3 strands
Leaves - Satin stitch - 3 strands
Stem - Stem stitch - 3 strands
Your Satin Stitch Flower is now complete, with its smooth and beautiful petals adding a lovely finish to your embroidery. With a little practice, satin stitch can be used to create flowers in many different shapes and sizes. I hope you enjoyed adding this elegant bloom to your embroidery garden.
Have a happy time with your needle n thread.


No comments:
Post a Comment
I would like to hear from you as it boosts me up a lot.