Monday, October 11, 2021

Hand embroidery flower using chemanthi stitch

 Hi all 

Hope all are doing well and good.  In my last post I have given the step by step pictures for doing a variation of chemanthi stitch.  Today I am happy to share with you the video tutorial for the same along with a practice design.  Let me go straight into the design.


Video tutorial for doing this chemanthi flower is below

Pattern for the design
-------------------------------

Stitches used & Anchor Thread numbers 
----------------------------------------------------
Flower - Chemanthi stitch (298 - 3 strands)
Stem - Split stitch(400 - 4 strands)
Leaves - Fishbone stitch(400 - 4 strands)

This is how it looks before adding the beads.

You can also add french knots in the centre.  A kurti neck design using this design is in my hoop.  Will post it soon once finished.   Hope all of you like this design.  In my next post I will come up with a simple crochet flower which I have come up today unexpectedly.  Till then, have a nice day.

3 comments:

  1. This stitch is lovely in any colour, and stunning in variegated thread.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shami: I really like the way the yellow pops out so pretty.

    Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice video tutorial. Also, I've subscribed to your channel!

    ReplyDelete

I would like to hear from you as it boosts me up a lot.

*/