Sunday, November 14, 2021

Filet Crochet Wall Hanging

 Hi all

Hope all are doing well and good.  

Today I am happy to share with you a completed crochet project that has been with me as a WIP for sooo long.  I tried my hands in filet crochet long back and I love the outcome a lot.  It is so simple but the look is elegant.  You can see my first attempt here.  

After that I have attempted a big filet wall hanging that has roses in it.  Now let me show the wall hanging.


I have used crochet cotton thread and 1.25 mm hook.   After completing I have wet blocked it.  And used a skewer to hang it.  I am so satisfied with the outcome.  

Now I am doing one more project using this filet technique and it is nearing completion.  Will be post it soon.  Have a look at some more pictures. 




Thanks for visiting my blog.  Hopefully from tomorrow I will be regular in posting here.  If  you are interested in watching embroidery and crochet related videoes kindly subscribe my channel.  

I will be back with another crochet finish tomorrow.  Till then have a nice day and happy crocheting. 

3 comments:

  1. Shami: You are so talented, this is amazing and so beautiful.

    Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! This is gorgeous. It is also the first time I've heard of "Filet Crochet". Very interesting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This technique is really good for motifs like flowers.
    Did you make the design yourself?

    ReplyDelete

I would like to hear from you as it boosts me up a lot.

*/