Friday, November 5, 2021

How to finish an embroidered piece into a hoop wall hanging?

Hi all

Hope all are doing well.  I was not able to post regularly as family chores take its priority.  Hereafter I hope that I will be able to post regularly.  In my last post I have posted a christmas tree design using wheatear stitch.    I have completed that design into a hoop wall hanging.  Here is the video tutorial for finishing the embroidery into a wall hanging.  Design can be found here


I have prepared a kit for doing this embroidery and finish it into a wall hanging. 

 Kit includes 
  • Traced fabric
  • Necessary threads
  • Needle
  • 3.5" hoop
  • Backing to finish the hoop
  • Sugar beads
  • Glue
  • Fancy ribbon piece to for hanging the hoop

Please direct message to craftismypassion to get the kit or mail to shamiimmanuel@gmail.com.

In my next post I will come up with a embroidery stitch tutorial.  Till then, have a nice time with your needle n thread.  

2 comments:

I would like to hear from you as it boosts me up a lot.

*/