Tuesday, December 14, 2021

Crochet snowflakes for christmas

 Hi all

Hope all are doing well and good.  I have added one more set of snowflakes to the my christmas decor collection.  I have done a few days back. But got the time to post it only now.  


The pattern is from here. You can find so many other cute patterns in that website. 

I have used 4 ply local acylic yarn and a 3.5mm hook.  I haven't blocked it.  It is stiff as it is.  It is now hanging in our christmas tree.  

The month of December started with a positive vibe.  And my youtube journey is also moving on in a slow and steady pace.  I am getting  2-3 subscribers each day.  That keeps me motivated and encourages me to move on.  Also, I got my first custom order to crochet a frock through instagram.  I will post about it in my next post.  

So if you are interested in watching embroidery related videos, kindly subscribe to my channel.  

That's all for today.  See you soon in my next post.  Till then have a nice day. 


4 comments:

  1. Shami: They are beautiful.

    Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty Shami, thank-you for the link, I do not crochet but have friends that do.

    Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like it and I hope there is something new
    BG Gaming

    ReplyDelete

I would like to hear from you as it boosts me up a lot.

*/