Thursday, December 9, 2021

How to embroider an easy star using straight stitches

 Hi all

Hope all are doing well and good. As we are in the festive season I am also in the mood of embroidering designs related to christmas.  So, today I have come up with the tutorial of embroidering a simple and easy star using straight stitches.  Let me show the finished star first.


Video Tutorial 👇

Let's move on to the picture tutorial now.

First trace the design as below.
We will be working on two lines at once.  Follow the next picture for stitch reference.
We are going to work straight stitches as follows:  
1-a, 2-b, 3-c, 4-d, 5-e, 6-f, 7-g
I am using 3 strands of thread. 





Hope this tutorial is helpful.  Two more tutorials to embroider a star are in line to be posted here.  Already I have posted a tutorial for embroidering a star using woven star stitch.  The video tutorial for the same is available here.   In my next post I will come up with a crochet finish.  Till then have a happy time with needle n thread. 

2 comments:

  1. Shami: This is very pretty, the gold beads are a wonderful addition.

    Merry Christmas
    Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful!

    Michelle
    https://mybijoulifeonline.com

    ReplyDelete

I would like to hear from you as it boosts me up a lot.

*/