Monday, December 20, 2021

Long Tailed Daisy Flower - Video Tutorial

 Hi all

Hope all are doing well and staying safe.  Today I am happy to share with you the video tutorial for a simple embroidery flower that has been done using long tailed daisy stitch.  Already I have posted a design to work this flower.  

Pattern for the design

Picture Tutorial

I have recorded the video for the same design and you can view it below.


This design can be used an all over embroidery design for kurtis and sarees.  Also it can be altered to form borders and necklines.  It is a simple and easy design even a beginner can also give a try.  So do give a try.  Drop in your feedbacks in the comments section.  

I will be back with another embroidery stitch tutorial in my next post.  Till then have a nice day and  have a great week. 

2 comments:

  1. Shami: You choose such lovely designs to stitch, the flowers are lovely.

    Merry Christmas
    Catherine

    ReplyDelete

I would like to hear from you as it boosts me up a lot.

*/