Thursday, December 2, 2021

Christmas Snowflake ornament

 Hi all

Hope all are doing well and good.  Happy that all of you like my previous post on felt star ornament.  Today I am happy to share with you another simple snowflake design that uses simple stitches.  I have finished it into another christmas tree ornament with beaded edging.  I am happy with the outcome.   Hope you will also like it. 


Watch the video tutorial below. 
If you like my video kindly subscribe to my channel.  


Pattern for the design
--------------------------------
Used back stitch and lazy daisy stitch with 3 strands.  For the centre flower I have added a straight stitch inside each lazy daisy petal.  The outer circle is also stitched using back stitch.    For the back fabric I have stitched only the outer circle with back stitches.  Then placing the wrong sides of both the fabric together whipped up the corresponding back stitches with a white round bead for every two stitches.  Will post a clear tutorial with pictures soon.  You can watch the above video for the making of the ornament.  


Other christmas projects
------------------------------------

Hope all of you like this design.  In my next post I will come uo with the another embroidery finish.  Till then, have a nice time with needle and thread.  

This post has been featured at The Really Crafty Link party

6 comments:

  1. Love it. What kind of fabric is this one stitched on? Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty!

    Michelle
    https://mybijoulifeonline.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the old fashioned feel it offers thanks for sharing
    Come see us at http://shopannies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your beaded Christmas Snowflake Ornament. It is lovely and has a very vintage feel. Thank you for linking up at our weekly Link Party! You are being featured at our Wednesday Party #430 this week. Here’s the direct link to the post in case you’d like to share your feature:
    https://oombawkadesigncrochet.com/2021/12/christmas-table-runner-crochet-mistletoe-snowflake-ornament-link-party-430.html
    Hope to see you again next week! Rhondda

    ReplyDelete

I would like to hear from you as it boosts me up a lot.

*/