Tuesday, December 28, 2021

Long tailed Daisy mirror work - Video tutorial

 Hi all 

Hope all are doing well and good.  Today I am happy to share with you that I have added a video tutorial in my channel for doing mirror work using long tailed daisy stitch.  In my last blog post I have given the picture tutorial.  you can view it here.  You can see the video tutorial below.


Dear readers, if you like my videos kindly subscribe my channel and press the bell icon to receive the notifications when I publish a video.  

In my next post I will come up with a crochet finish.  Till then, have a happy time with your needle and thread.  

1 comment:

  1. Shami: It is a beautiful design and a wonderful video, thank-you for sharin.
    If you have any clothing that you have embellished with your designs please share with us.

    Happy New Year
    Catherine

    ReplyDelete

I would like to hear from you as it boosts me up a lot.

*/