Monday, April 12, 2021

Kutch Embroidery - Tutorial 4

 Hi all

Hope all are doing well.  On saturday I have posted a simple kutch work design.   Hope all of you like it.  Today I am happy to share with you the tutorial for doing that simple kutch work motif.  For those who are beginners please do visit the following links for the basic diamonds tutorials.  Then it will be easy for you to understand the process from the pictures.


To see more kutch works click here.

I have embroidered a simple border design with that motif.  First let us look into that.


I have used these motifs in the following kurtis I have embroidered.
The details about this kurti can be seen here.

The link for this kurti is here.

Video tutorial

Now onto the tutorial.

 








Framework is complete.

Skeleton of interlacing.  Starts and ends in the dotted point. 

 











Hope all of you understood the tutorial.  I will be back with another embroidery design tomorrow.  Till then have a nice day.

6 comments:

  1. Clearly explained Shami for the beginners. Thank you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for sharing your skills with us! A very detailed and well explained tutorial!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank-you for the clear and easy explanation.

    Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  4. You make such clear and easy to follow tutorials.
    I have always admired the neatness of your Kutch work.
    Keep up the good ework.

    ReplyDelete

I would like to hear from you as it boosts me up a lot.

*/