Monday, August 30, 2021

Woven Star Stitch - Embroidery Stitch tutorial

 Hi all

Hope all are doing well and good. In the embroidery stitch tutorial series, today I have come up with a simple, cute and neat stitch to embroider stars that too with a woven effect.  Yes, today's stitch is Woven star stitch.  

It is very simple to do.  The star is formed with 5 straight stitches.   Let us move on to the tutorial.  Mark 5 points as shown in the picture below. 

First make a straight stitch from 1 to 3


Now make another straight stitch from 2 to 4

Make the third straight stitch from 3 to 5

Make the fourth straight stitch from 4 to 1

Make the fifth straight stitch from 5 to 2.  While crossing the thread that goes from 1 to 3 the running thread should go under the first stitch thread.  

A star stitch is formed.

For Video tutorial Click here.

Hope all of you find this tutorial useful.   Kindly have a look at my youtube channel and subscribe if you like it.  It will be a great encouragement to me.   I will come up with a neck design with this stitch soon.  Till then, have a nice day.  

1 comment:

I would like to hear from you as it boosts me up a lot.

*/