Friday, February 26, 2021

Coral Knot Stitch Tutorial

 Hi all 

Hope all are doing well.  Thanks for your response for the coral stitch design which I have posted yesterday.

Today I am happy to share with you the tutorial for doing coral knot stitch.  I hope the pictures will be enough to explain it.  

Coral knot stitch tutorial

Practice design is here.

I hope you understood the tutorial.  Try it and be creative.  In my next post I will come up with my next zentangle frame design.  You can view the first one here.


2 comments:

  1. in italian we call it punto palestrina
    have a good sunday!
    silvia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Coral Stitch is a lovely stitch and your clear tutorial will make many want to use the stitch.

    ReplyDelete

I would like to hear from you as it boosts me up a lot.

*/