Thursday, February 25, 2021

Embroidery Design - Coral Stitch

 Hi all

Hope all are doing well.  Thanks for your response for my previous post.  Today I am happy to share with you a new embroidery design that uses the coral stitch which is a very easy one. 

Coral stitch can be used to stitch along the lines.Fancy and Perfect stitch for outlines  It takes nice shape along the curves also.  It belongs to the knots family of stitches.  It looks like the knots are sitting next to each other.  It is also known as German knot or snail trail.

Tutorial for Coral stitch.

Now lets move on to the design.


Pattern for the design
I have used anchor thread no. 28 with 4 strands of thread.

Tomorrow I will post the tutorial for doing the coral stitch.  So do watch my space and have a happy time with needle and thread.

1 comment:

I would like to hear from you as it boosts me up a lot.

*/