Tuesday, February 9, 2021

Mandala Doodle

 Hi all,

Hope all are safe and doing good.  Today I am happy to share with you my latest creation in doodling.  Few years back I was doodling a lot and was trying my hands in zentangle.  It is a relaxing art which I love to do.  But after that i was very much into embroidery and cross stitch and now and then I tried some zentangle patterns.  I have six patterns to show with you.  But I will blog about it later.  

Drawing a mandala is an art related to doodling.  One fine afternoon I took an A4 paper and black gel pen, drawn some guidelines with compass, protracter and scale and this is what I ended after 4 hours.  It took me another an hour to color it.  Coloring done with color pencils.  I like it very much.  

Do have a look and give your feed backs.  I wanted to record the process from the beginning but because of lack of time I am not into it.  If time permits I will try to do a tutorial on drawing a mandala.  


You can see my other creations on doodling and zentangle here.  

I am ready with a new embroidery stitch and design for that.  So do watch my space.  Till then, happy doodling.

l

1 comment:

  1. Fantastic design, and the colouring is stunning, too. You are so clever, Shami!

    ReplyDelete

I would like to hear from you as it boosts me up a lot.

*/