Wednesday, February 24, 2021

Lockdown Project - Canvas Art

 Hi all

Today I am happy to share with you two projects we have done as a family during the lockdown period last year.  This is a very simple one. I have used canvas board, acrylic paints, masking tape and mod podge.  I will try to create a tutorial for this soon.  



Now and then I will share crafts which I do to get instant satisfaction.  Because embroidery projects take long time and so in between to avoid monotony I do crafts other than embroidery.

That's all for today.  In my next post I will come up with my next embroidery stitch design. Till then, have a nice day.

3 comments:

  1. it’s a great idea to alternate long and challenging embroidery work with something more fun, and I really like your Lockdown Project

    ReplyDelete

I would like to hear from you as it boosts me up a lot.

*/