Friday, February 19, 2021

Crocheted Placemats

 Hi all

Hope all are doing well. Today I am happy to share with you two placemats which I have crocheted.  Last year I have crocheted doilies on a custom order.  This placemat pattern is also similar to that one and very easy to remember the pattern. I found the pattern on pinterest. Have a look at the placemats.

I have crocheted two placemats of the same pattern.  I have used 4 ply acrylic yarn from the local yarn store and a 4 mm hook.



Hope all of you like these placemats.  In my next post I will come up with a hoop embroidery pattern.  Till then, Happy crocheting. 

3 comments:

  1. The Queen of Crochet has been at it again! They are really good for a hard table.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so cute! My grandmother tried to teach me how to crochet and I just couldn't do it but I love to watch other people crochet some amazing things!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely shape and gorgeous colours. They will certainly brighten up a table :-) keep well Amanda x

    ReplyDelete

I would like to hear from you as it boosts me up a lot.

*/