Tuesday, February 23, 2021

Easy Bullion Stitch flower

 Hi all

Hope all are doing well.  Today I am happy to share with you a simple design that uses the bullion stitch to form a flower.  Hope all of you will have a try. 


Close up of the flower.  I have added 12 - 14 wraps to each bullion stitch.  All the 6 strands of the thread have been used. 


Tutorial to work the Bullion stitch is here.

The following is a bullion rose like design we can use it in dresses.

I have worked a flower similar to this earlier.  You can view it here.  There I have added a small video to show the progress of the flower.  If you look at that you can have an idea of working this flower.  

4 comments:

  1. Such a pretty flower. I made something simular a few years ago.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your stitches are always so neat, and the Bullion Knot is a difficult stitch to get tidy and even. I like the clean and simple design, too. It sets off the stitches themselves nicely.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have done a beautiful job stitching these flowers!

    ReplyDelete

I would like to hear from you as it boosts me up a lot.

*/