Friday, February 5, 2021

Kutch Work design 2

 Hi all,

Today I am here to share with you another simple design to practice a kutch work motif.  It is formed using continuous diamonds which takes the shape of a cross.  It is also known as maltese cross.  In between the kutch motif I have added algerian eyelet stitch which can be done in straight stitches.   Have a look at the design.


The outer two lines are done using running stitch.  

Video tutorial for working this kutch motif

Pattern for this design
----------------------------------
Threads Used
-------------------------
Anchor embroidery threads- 3 strands

Orange - 324
Green - 227

I will come up with a tutorial to work this kutch work motif in my coming posts.  For basic kutch work tutorials refer the links given below.


Hope all of you like this pattern.  I will be working on a kurti neck design using this pattern.  Will share it with when it is done.  Till then, have a happy time with needle and thread.



No comments:

Post a Comment

I would like to hear from you as it boosts me up a lot.

*/