Saturday, February 27, 2021

Zentangle - SNOW FLOWER

 Hi all

Hope all are doing well.  Today I am happy to share with you the next zentangle pattern called 'Snow flower'.  It is very simple and I have come up with the following design along with the verse in it.  Have a look at it.

Tutorial for drawing Snow Flower is here.


For drawing this I have used black gel pens only.  For colouring I have used colour pencils.  

I will be posting the tutorial for drawing the pattern and a colouring page with that pattern in my next post on Monday.  

For the previous pattern WIRLZ click here.

Hope all of you like this design.  Have a happy sunday.

3 comments:

  1. Glad you visited my blog which brought me here. I am now a follower,

    ReplyDelete
  2. These patterns look so impressive. I am glad to hear they are easy to do. The colouring has a great impact, too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. molto carino! come sei brava...

    ReplyDelete

I would like to hear from you as it boosts me up a lot.

*/