Friday, May 28, 2021

Inspirational quotes

 Hi all

Hope all are doing well and good. I am trying to cope up with what life brings unexpectedly. I am trying hard to keep me in a positive mode. To get some instant satisfaction I have decided to try something which I have not tried till now. I used to write quotes now and then in my journal. 

But this time I have tried watercolour background to pen down the quote. This month I have learned a big lesson that is to be calm in every situation.  So I have pen down this quote. 

Instead of using a plain background I used watercolours.  This is my first try with water colours.  First I tried it with different shades of pink and the color blending is not visible.   Then used the micron pen to write the words.  I have tried a basic calligraphy technique here.  Just written down the words using cursive writing and make the downstroke places a little bold.  It gives a decent looking font for these quotes.

Inspirations quote - Be calm

For the second one I have used pink, red, orange and yellow watercolours.   I think the background is ok.  
Inspirational quote

Hope all of you like this.   Do drop in your feedbacks in the comments section.  It will encourage me to do more.  

I will be back with another colouring page.  Have a nice day.  Stay home and stay safe.  


3 comments:

  1. I think they are both beautiful! The first quote was actually exactly what I needed to see today, so thank you for that! The second quote is what I've been striving for over the past year so that was also nice to see. I love them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is always nice to try something new. I am glad to hear you are so positive in spite of your accident.
    Keep up your spirit.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do love them! I think the second one is the best for me.

    ReplyDelete

I would like to hear from you as it boosts me up a lot.

*/