Friday, May 7, 2021

Zentangle Colouring Page - Spiral Rose

 Hi all

Hope all are staying safe and doing well.  It's been a month I posted a colouring page.  I am drawing zentangle patterns and out of it creating a colouring page.  You can view my previous drawings and zentangle patterns here.

Today I am happy to share with you the zentangle pattern - Spiral rose.  It is very easy to draw.  I am not going to share the tutorial.  Instead I am providing the link from which I have learned to draw it.   You can click here to learn how to draw the pattern.

This is my coloured page.

Zentangle spiral rose

Colouring page below.  You can right click and save it in your computer and can use for colouring.

Spiral Rose - colouring page

Hope all of you like this page.  If you have use it for colouring do send your coloured page to shamiimmanuel@gmail.com.  I will be happy to see it. 

I will be back tomorrow with a small cross stitch finish.  Till then, have a nice day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would like to hear from you as it boosts me up a lot.

*/