Saturday, May 8, 2021

Tiny Cross stitch finish, WIP, New start

 Hi all

Hope all are having a safe and peaceful weekend.  Today I am happy to share with you all a tiny cross stitch I have stitched today and a little progress I have made on my needlepoint glossy flowers kit.  Also I have made a new crochet start though I have so many in my WIP basket. 

First let me show you the cross stitch finish.  I took nearly an hour to complete this. Stitched on 14 ct aida with 2 strands of thread. 


 I have no idea how to finish this tiny piece.  So I removed 1 row of threads on all sides leaving 2 stitch lines on each side.  I have pinned so many tiny cross stitch charts in my pinterest boards.  Most probably I will be making a card out of this.  For the time being it is safely kept inside my cupboard.

Next is the progress I have made in my needlepoint glossy flowers kit from Anchor. I have completed the blue flowers and leaves.  Started the red flowers and finished three of them.  The piece becomes colourful now after adding the red colour. I think I have made a good progress.


Though I have so many unfinished projects I will start a new one if the pattern impresses me at first sight.  In that way I have started a crochet cushion cover or it will become a table mat.  This is to finish my crochet threads in my stash.  Let me give you a look at it.  Will give the details about it later.  Everyday I am trying to make a little progress.  


Hope all of you like this post.  Do drop in your feedbacks in the comments section.  I will be happy to hear from you.  On Monday I will come up with a new embroidery design for satin stitch.  Till then have a nice weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would like to hear from you as it boosts me up a lot.

*/