Thursday, May 20, 2021

Kasuti embroidery kurti's - A round up

 Hi all

Hope all are doing well and good.  I am very happy to share with you all my kasuti embroidery kurti's which I have done so far.  I wanted them all in one place to see and so  this blog post.  In future new embroideries will be added to this page.  This is a picture heavy post.  You can click the particular links to view the details.  

Click here to view the details


Click here to view the details

Click here to view the details

Click here to view the details

Click here to view the details
Click here to view the details


Click here to view the details

Hope all of you like the embroidered kurtis.  Do drop in your feedbacks in the comments section.  Will update this page when new embroideries are done.  Thank you and have a nice day.

7 comments:

  1. Shami: They all are beautiful.

    Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are all gems and it is difficult to pick a favourite. The last one is softer and has more movement than the crisp and strict geometric patterns.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are gorgeous! I really love the first one with the flowers. You do beautiful work.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are so beautiful! I could never pick a favourite. The detail is amazing.

    ReplyDelete

I would like to hear from you as it boosts me up a lot.

*/