Sunday, May 2, 2021

Embroidery Kurti Neck Design

 Hi all

Hope all are doing well.  Yesterday I was not able to put this post.  So today I am happy to share with you a simple neck design that uses herringbone design.  I have altered the design used to explain the herringbone stitch.  


One close up
------------------




Only with thread work the design looks plain.  So I have added some cut beads and sugar beads as an embellishment. 

Anchor thread numbers 13 and 257 are used.  3 strands of threads are used throughout.  Herringbone stitch is used and for neckline stem stitch is used.  

Pattern for the design
------------------------------------

Here I have given the half side of the design since it is a symmetrical design.  You can print the design in A4 size paper.  You can see the following link for tracing the design onto the fabric.  

Hope all of you like this design.  Tomorrow I will be back with another embroidery design with a weaving flower.  

Have a nice day.

1 comment:

  1. "Fashion is the part of the daily air and it changes all the time, with all events. You can even see the approaching of a revolution in clothes. You can see and feel everything in clothes." NEW DESIGN

    ReplyDelete

I would like to hear from you as it boosts me up a lot.

*/