Monday, July 5, 2021

Mom n daughter combo hair accessories

 Hi all 

Hope all are staying safe and doing good.  Today I am very happy to introduce my own mom n daughter combo crochet hair accessories.  From the day I start to crochet I always try to crochet something for kids.  One of my dream is  to crochet a hair wreath.  And it came true yesterday.  

I am presenting to you my handmade hair wreath or headband.


Then a second thought came, why can't we do it as a Mom n Daughter combo and the following two accesories came into existence.  A hair band for mom and hair clips for daughter.


Also I am very happy to tell you that I have launched my handmade product sales in amazon under the name "LR Handmades".  I am selling all my products under 'Generic' brand.  This handmade items are also in amazon.  If any one is interested you can buy it from the following link.  If any of you purchase the item in amazon kindly give your feedback after receiving the items.  It will be a great help to me to take my business forward. 

That's all for today.  I will be back with an embroidery design soon.  Have a nice day.

2 comments:

  1. You are so clever. The hair ornaments are charming. Good luck with your business.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shami: Congratulations on your Amazon site.
    These are lovely.

    Catherine

    ReplyDelete

I would like to hear from you as it boosts me up a lot.

*/