Thursday, July 1, 2021

Rainbow Berries

 Hi all 

Hope all are staying safe and doing good.  Whenever I start to do an embroidery project I always get confused in choosing the colours.  Sometime the colour choices will work out, but most of the times my colours choices are not that much appealing.  For example you can see this cross stitch project.  After finishing I will regret for choosing those colours.  So always I refer the pins I have save in my pinterest board .  Have a look at the boards.  You can see amazing colour combinations saved from different webpages.

I love to see the rainbow and the colours of the rainbow always amazes me.  Different projects made using rainbow colors mesmerizes me and whenever I see such projects,  I always wanted to try one using rainbow colors.  And that's why this design came into existence.  



I have named it as rainbow berries because I have used the berry stitch in rainbow colours.  I will post the tutorial for berry stitch tomorrow.  Berry stitch is nothing but layered lazy daisy stitch.  Two layers of lazy daisy stitch has been done through out.  Instead of berry stitch, granitos stitch can also be used.  

Anchor thread numbers - 4 strands 
Red - 47
orange - 316
Yellow - 298
Green - 256
Blue - 140
Indigo - 155
Violet - 100

Hope all of you like this pattern.  Tomorrow I will be back with the tutorial for berry stitch and a design to practice that stitch.  Till then, have a nice day.

4 comments:

  1. Shami:Very pretty Rainbow design.
    Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  2. The swirling rainbow is very beautiful. Berry Stitch is beautiful and plump, and easy to do.

    ReplyDelete

I would like to hear from you as it boosts me up a lot.

*/