Friday, April 30, 2021

3d outliner cone painting

 Hi all

Hope all are doing well and good.  Sometime back I have bought a 3d outliner cone painting kit of fevicryl through amazon.  I bought it for my kids.  But they find it difficult to squeeze the paint from cone onto the design as the design is very intricate.  So I have to finish it and somehow I managed to finish it.  The paint doesn't come smoothly from the cone. As it is in black background it is nice to look at it.  I have to frame it.   When we look at it from a long distance it is good looking.  But in closer view the imperfections are seen.   But no worries.  It's special as it is a handmade one. Come let us look at it.


Have a closer look.

I am working on another flower vase design with glitter paint.  It is halfway and the sad part is I ran out of two colours.  Searching for those colours.  Will finish it soon and show it here.

Tomorrow I will be here with a finish or with two WIP's.  Till then, Have a nice time with your needle and thread. 

1 comment:

  1. Shami: It really is very pretty, the colors are so soft and appealing to look at.

    Catherine

    ReplyDelete

I would like to hear from you as it boosts me up a lot.

*/