Monday, June 7, 2021

Zentangle Colouring Page - Line Dance

Hi all 

Hope all are staying safe. In the Zentangle colouring page series I have drawn a simple page out of the zentangle pattern - Line Dance.  I have learned this pattern from a pinterest post.  It is very easy to do and relaxing.  You can view my previous drawings and zentangle patterns here.

I have learned the pattern from here.   This is my page after colouring.  I have used Maped Felt tip pen sets to colour it.


The page for you to colour is below.  You can right click on it and save it in your computer and print it. 


The progress of my drawings.


Hope all of you like this page.  If you have use it for colouring do send your coloured page to shamiimmanuel@gmail.com.  I will be happy to see it. 

I will be back tomorrow with another embroidery design.  Till then, have a nice day. 

I linking this post to craftastic Monday, Handmade Monday.

1 comment:

  1. Shami: Beautiful lines in this design, the colors work so well together.

    Catherine

    ReplyDelete

I would like to hear from you as it boosts me up a lot.

*/