Wednesday, June 2, 2021

Crochet Potholder

 Hi all

Hope all are doing well and good .  Today I am happy to share with you the a new potholder crocheted by me.  The pattern is from rajiscrafthobby. Thanks Raji for sharing the tutorial in your blog. 

The pattern is a very simple one.  Beginners those who want to practice Front post double crochet(Fpdc) can take up this pattern.  She has given the written instructions as well as the video tutorial is there in her youtube channel.  I have added one more round after the last round to create a scallop border by crocheting 5 dc's in the chain spaces with slip stitches in the sc between the chain spaces. 

https://shamiatcraft.blogspot.com/2021/06/crochet-potholder.html 

I have used local acrylic yarn and 4 mm hook for crocheting this potholder. You can see my other crochet creations here.

In 2015 I have crocheted a blanket as a part of a SAL.  In that I have used Fpdc's that create beautiful textured patterns.  You can view it here and the finished blanket here.

Hopefully my next post will be an embroidery stitch design with pattern.  So till then happy crocheting. 

Amazon picks for this project
  **As an amazon associate I earn from qualifying purchases at no extra cost to you.

4 comments:

  1. I have a couple of potholders like this that I made many tears ago. I like this pattern.

    ReplyDelete
  2. it is a very beautiful pattern with the star in the middle.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely Shami: Thank-you for the link, I may have to try this very soon.

    Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for putting up my pattern. 😊😊
    ... So glad u like it.

    ReplyDelete

I would like to hear from you as it boosts me up a lot.

*/