Wednesday, August 11, 2021

I am on youtube now

 Hi all 

From 2012 onwards I am running this blog and had posted more than 500 posts.  Thanks for all your support on reading this blog.   I will continue to post here as usual. 

Also, I have taken a small step to convert all my stitch tutorials and projects into videos and post it in youtube. If any of you are interested to see the stitch tutorials as a video kindly subscribe my channel. Click on the following picture or link and subscribe my channel.  


Kindly click on the bell icon also to get the notification from my channel.  All the videos will be of 3-4 minutes and for the projects I will be creating short type videos.  Because I have provided all the details in my blog here.   So please support my channel.

Thanks for all your support. 

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your YouTube videos.
    I will have to look you up.

    Catherine

    ReplyDelete

I would like to hear from you as it boosts me up a lot.

*/