Saturday, August 14, 2021

Floral Embroidery Wreath - Granitos Stitch/ Embroidery Hoop Wreath

 Hi all

Hope all are doing well and good.  I am happy to share with you an embroidery wreath design that uses Granitos stitch.  It fits a 5" hoop perfectly.  Already I have posted a small flower design.  

Now let us see the completed flower wreath.



Pattern for the design
-----------------------------

Threads used : Anchor Embroidery threads
Flowers
Orange: 332 (4 strands)
Blue : 433(4 strands)
Pink : 28(4 strands)
Yellow : 298(4 strands)
Green :255(4 strands)
Leaves and stem : 3 strands

Stitches used:
------------------
Flowers : Granitos stitch
Stem : Stem stitch
Leaves : Lazy Daisy stitch

The step by step working of this design can be viewed in the following link in my youtube channel 

Floral Embroidery Wreath 


I Hope you like this pattern.  

I am on youtube now in the name "Embroidery stitches and Tutorials".  I am presenting all the stitch tutorials  as a video, compiled from the pictures used in the blog.  Instead of scrolling down the page you can see as a video there. 

5 comments:

  1. Granitos is a beautiful stitch and you have made a design that is befitting this stitch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Flower wreath looks beautiful, such lovely bright colours.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So simple and so beautiful! Thank you for sharing at My Big Fat Menopausal Life's Share the Wealth Link party! Have an awesome weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sencillo y elegante!

    BESOS..😘😘😘...Desde Sevilla España

    ReplyDelete

I would like to hear from you as it boosts me up a lot.

*/