Thursday, August 26, 2021

Kutch Work Neck embroidery for beginners

 Hi all

Hope all are doing well and good.  Today I am happy to share with you a simple kutch work neck pattern.  I have already share the tutorials for working kutchwork patterns.  Also I have shared a small flower pattern with kutch work.  

Video for working this tutorial is here.

Today's pattern can be easily worked by beginners also.  Let us see the finished embroidery.  


Embroidery is done in silk cotton fabric.

Threads used - Anchor (3 strands)
-----------------------------------------------
Pink - 28 
Green - 255

This is the pattern for this design.  You can save this design and can print it in an A4 size paper.  

Hope all of you like this pattern.  I will be back with a crochet finish soon.  Till then have a nice day.

4 comments:

  1. I love this design, very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shami: Very pretty and the blue fabric is amazing.

    Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kutch work looks so good with other patterns, like these flowers. I agree with diamonds, the fabric is really beautiful, too.

    ReplyDelete

I would like to hear from you as it boosts me up a lot.

*/