Tuesday, August 3, 2021

Crochet Bow - Hair clips and hair ties

 Hi all

Hope all are staying safe and doing good.  Crocheting small things brings instant satisfaction.  One such thing recently I have crocheted is bows.  Then I have attached bows to hair clips and hair ties and they are cute than before.  I love them.  Then I made these set for my amazon shop. 

Click here to purchase
Pattern for making the bow
---------------------------------
In magic ring
(ch 2, 6 tr, dc), sl st, (ch 2, 6 tr, dc) sl st.
Fasten off leaving a long tail.
Close the magic ring.
Now roll the tail thread in the middle of the bow(4-5 round) and secure the tail.  
Fix a half pearl in the centre and you are done.





If you want to purchase this set for yourself, click here.  You can have a look at my amazon store also.  

Previously I have made another set of crochet clips and headbands.  They are also available in my amazon store. 

Hope all of you like this cute accessories.  I will come up with more accessories. Next planned project is scrunchies.   So stay tuned.  Till then, have a nice day. 

I am linking this post to
------------------------------------

4 comments:

  1. Those are very cute set! I especially love the pink set :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shami: Very sweet hair accessories.

    Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do instant gratification! LOL - I love these bows. Thank you for sharing at My Big Fat Menopausal Life's Share the Wealth Link party! Have an awesome weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. How lovely. Thanks for joining in Ginx Woolly Linx Party for October.

    ReplyDelete

I would like to hear from you as it boosts me up a lot.

*/