Tuesday, March 16, 2021

Granitos Stitch - Tutorial

Hi all

Hope all are doing well.  Yesterday I have posted a design to practice Granitos stitch. Today I am happy to share with you the tutorial for doing the stitch.

Granitos stitch comes under the straight stitch family.  It is made up of series of straight stitches.  It is a thick stitch that looks similar to lazy daisy stitch.  It can worked easily and quickly.  It is often used in chikkankari work in India.  Later I will post a chikkankari work design that uses this stitch.  

Now let's move on to the tutorial.



Hope all of you have understood this tutorial.  Do give a try and give your feedback in the comments section.  

For other embroidery stitch tutorials click here.


2 comments:

  1. I enjoyed visiting your blog! I have been seeing a lot of embroidery projects and have taken an interest in pursuing this craft. I would like to learn ribbon embroidery too. I learned a lot from your tutorials, and will be back to see your progress on your projects. Your stitching is so well done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are making such great and clear tutorials. They are all easy to understand and must inspire those who have not yet done any embroidery to take it up.

    ReplyDelete

I would like to hear from you as it boosts me up a lot.

*/