Tuesday, April 6, 2021

Ring Knot Stitch Tutorial with a flower

 Hi all 

Hope all of you like the ring knot design which I have posted yesterday.  Ring knot is similar to french knot worked with a loop. It is also known as challah work. Beautiful flowers can be formed with this stitch.  A flower worked with two rounds of ring knot is below.   I have embroidered a kurti neck using this ring knots.  You can view it here.


The flower is worked as follows:




Now let us see how to work Ring knot.






Click here for the tutorials for other embroidery stitches.
For more embroidery designs click here.

Hope this tutorial helps you in learning ring knot.  Tomorrow I will come up with another ring knot design that can be used for dresses.  

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful work. The flower is quite pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks pretty but to complicated for me. I have failed at french knots.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a reat stitch! I have not seen it before. It is very beautiful and perfect for flowers.

    ReplyDelete

I would like to hear from you as it boosts me up a lot.

*/