Saturday, April 3, 2021

Embroidered yoke

 Hi all

Hope all are enjoying the weekend and getting ready to celebrate Easter. For those who are celebrating Happy Easter to you. 

Today I am happy to share with you the embroidered yoke which I have finished. It is embroidered using the simple running stitch and lazy daisy stitch. Have a look. 


This time I have done the embroidery so that it covers the whole yoke part. It is a cotton silk fabric. 



This is the close up of the design. I have used anchor thread no. 303 with 3 strands of thread.  Attached a golden colour bead in the centre of the lazy daisy stitch.  Finally one more photo for you to see. 


Hope all of you like it.  Let me know the feedbacks in the comments section.  I will be back with another embroidery design.  Till then, have a nice time.



5 comments:

  1. Very Pretty Shami. You truly are talented.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shami: It is beautiful, the fabric color is such a lovely blue, the lazy daisy stitch is one I really like, it gives a design dimension.
    Happy Easter

    Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Interesting embroidery, very beautiful!
    Happy Easter!
    Daniela

    ReplyDelete
  4. Shami that turned out very pretty! You stitch beautifully.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Embroidered clothing means you do not need jewellery!

    ReplyDelete

I would like to hear from you as it boosts me up a lot.

*/