Thursday, April 15, 2021

Quilt Blocks - Shoo fly, Diappearing pinwheel blocks

 Hi all

Hope all are doing great.  Today I am happy to share with you some of the quilt blocks I have done.  Once I purchased some cotton fabrics and I am using those fabrics for these blocks.  I love the combination of any colour with white and that's why I used red and white, black and white.  We don't use quilts in our place as the climate is always warm here.  I am going to turn the red and white blocks into a runner, black and white blocks into hotpads.  

This is the shoo fly quilt blocks.  I made three of these but shown only two here.



Following blocks are disappearing pinwheel quilt blocks.  I follow the steps to make these blocks from here.


I have started making black and white quilt blocks using half square triangle blocks following the patterns from here.   I will show those blocks in another post.  

1 comment:

  1. Shami: I am looking forward to seeing the finished quilt, the colors are perfect together, I love polka dots.

    Catherine

    ReplyDelete

I would like to hear from you as it boosts me up a lot.

*/