Wednesday, April 21, 2021

Crochet Pieces from the past

 Hi all

Hope all of you found yesterday's cast on stitch tutorial helpful.   Today I am happy to share with you two of my crochet creations which I have completed in 2018.  But haven't blogged the finished piece.  I started these two pieces in the idea of making it into cushion covers but till now I haven't complete it into cushion covers and I end up using them as a table cloth for my tablemate.  They just fits the size of the tablemate perfectly.   Let us see the pieces.

First on is made out of two colour granny square and solid granny square.  I have used the carpenter wheel quilt block as a guide and joined the granny squares.  I like it very much.  I wanted to do blanket using these two color granny squares but it will take ages to complete.  So I have done a single carpenter wheel block.   You can google for two colour granny squares and you can find tons of ideas of arranging the squares.   You can make beautiful quilt blocks out those squares.

My old projects on solid granny squares can be seen here.



Next is Sweet Caroline.  I have followed the pattern from here.  You can find beautiful pattern in that site.


For both the project I have used 4ply acrylic yarn and a 4mm hook.  You can view my other crochet creations here

Hope all of you like these crochet pieces.  Tomorrow I will come up with my Kantha embroidery Saree which I have bought recently.  So do come back again tomorrow.  Happy crocheting and have a nice day. 

1 comment:

I would like to hear from you as it boosts me up a lot.

*/