Saturday, April 24, 2021

Kantha Embroidery Design 2 - Herringbone stitch, Dhaneer Sheesh

 Hi all

Hope all are doing great.  Yesterday I have posted a kantha embroidery design and hope all of you like it.  Today I am happy to share with you another kantha embroidery design that uses herringbone stitch and Dhaneer stitch in triangles.  


Pattern for the design
--------------------------------

The whole design is worked with three strands of thread.  The triangles and the circles are worked in Dhaneer Sheesh Stitch.  The petals between the circles are worked in Herringbone stitch.  I will post the herringbone stitch tutorial tomorrow.  

Hope all of you like this design.  On Monday I will come up with another embroidery design.  Till then, have a nice time with needle and thread

4 comments:

  1. The Dhaneer Sheesh Stitch must be quite difficult to work in a circle. Did you mark the fabric before stitching?

    ReplyDelete

I would like to hear from you as it boosts me up a lot.

*/