Friday, April 9, 2021

Zentangle Backsplash flower - How to draw

 Hi all

Hope all are doing well.  Yesterday I have posted a zentangle frame with a verse.  Hope all of you like it.  Click here to view it.Today I am happy to share with you the tutorial for drawing it. Also I have created a colouring page for that pattern and a coloured page.  Here it is, 

You can download the following picture and can use it for colouring. I have used Maped Felt Tip pen set for colouring.  For drawing used Sakura Pigma Micron Pens.  Ordinary black gel pens can also be used.  But Micron pens dry immediately after drawing and the tips comes in different sizes. 

Now let's move on to the steps to draw this pattern.  It looks very complicated but very very simple to create this pattern.  It is easily understood from the pictures itself.  Start with a square of the desired size.  For the colouring page I used 2cm squares.




 
You can view the other Zentangle patterns which I have tried in the following links.  


I hope the tutorial is clear.  Try zentangling and have fun and be creative. 


1 comment:

  1. Shami: Very interesting, I love seeing them when color is added.

    Have a lovely day
    Catherine

    ReplyDelete

I would like to hear from you as it boosts me up a lot.

*/