Thursday, April 8, 2021

Zentangle Pattern - Backsplash flower

 Hi all

Hope all are doing well.  Flowers always attract me.  Whenever I choose design for doing embroidery or some design most of the time I will end up with a flower pattern.  Today is the last post in zentangle frame with verse series which I have done already.  I will try to put up regular posts in zentangle atleast once in two weeks.  

Now on to today's pattern.  It is called backsplash flower.  I have done with a little variation in it.  

Drawn using black gel pens and used Maped colour pencils.  

Tutorial for drawing this pattern.  Click here.

You can view the other Zentangle patterns which I have tried in the following links.  


Hope all you like this pattern.  I will be back with the tutorial and the colouring page for this tomorrow.  Till then, Happy Zentangling.

Updated: For tutorial click here.

2 comments:

  1. The way the zentangles are built from simple repeat patterns always fascinates me. The result always looks so complex and difficult.
    You are good at picking colours, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shami: Positively a beautiful Scripture, thank-you for sharing with us.
    The layout of your flowers and the colors remind me of spring.
    Have a very beautiful day

    Catherine

    ReplyDelete

I would like to hear from you as it boosts me up a lot.

*/