Tuesday, April 27, 2021

Herringbone Stitch - Tutorial/ How to do Herringbone stitch

 Hi all

Hope all are staying safe and doing well.  Yesterday I have shared an embroidery design that uses herringbone stitch.  One more design on herringbone stitch is here.  Today I am happy to share with you the tutorial for doing herringbone stitch.

Hope all of you found this tutorial useful.  Do try this design.  Let me know your feedback in the comments section. 

Tomorrow I will come up the second part of kasuti trimmings and some small motifs I have worked in aida fabric.  

3 comments:

  1. I think Herringbone is a difficult stitch, I often misjudge the space needed and the two arms are not even in length. On Aida or open weave you have all the help from the holes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shami: Thank-you for sharing with us.

    Catherine

    ReplyDelete

I would like to hear from you as it boosts me up a lot.

*/