Wednesday, March 3, 2021

Colonial Knot Stitch - Tutorial

Hi all

Hope all are doing well.  Yesterday I have  posted a design for colonial knot stitch. Today I am happy to share the tutorial for doing the colonial knot.  

I have used all the 6 strands to do the knot.  6 strands looks good. 


Here below is a picture of french and colonial knot.  The colonial knot looks somewhat lifted up and it is bigger than french knot.  For both the stitches I have used 6 strands of thread.


I hope all of you have find this tutorial useful. I will be back with another finish in crochet tomorrow.  Till then, have a happy time with needle and thread.

1 comment:

  1. I prefer the colonial to the French knot, and almost always use it.

    ReplyDelete

I would like to hear from you as it boosts me up a lot.

*/