Thursday, March 18, 2021

Zentangle Pattern - BLISS

 Hi all,

Hope all are doing well and great.  Today I am happy to share with you the next Zentangle pattern called "BLISS".  It is very easy to draw.  I have drawn this pattern as a border for the verse. Here it is.


For this pattern I have used black gel pen only and coloured it with colour pencils.  You can draw the pattern in different sizes.  To fill in the blank area I have added some other details like tiny hearts, semi circles, filled circles etc.  You can add as per your wish.  

Tomorrow I will be posting the tutorial for drawing this pattern and I will add a coloring page as well.  Hope all of you like it.  

You can visit the following links for the previous patterns.

Hope all of you like this pattern.  I will be back with the tutorial and colouring page tomorrow.  Till then have a nice day. 

4 comments:

  1. This is so lovely and so inspirational! Looking forward to your tutorial! I love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty. You are very talented.

    ReplyDelete
  3. There is so much vibrant movement in this design. Fits the words from the Bible, too.

    ReplyDelete

I would like to hear from you as it boosts me up a lot.

*/