Wednesday, March 31, 2021

Crochet Coasters

 Hi all 

Hope all are doing great.  I hope You have all find yesterday's tutorial useful.  I am working on an embroidery hoop design with woven rose flowers.  It will be posted next week.  Today I am here to showcase a set of crochet coasters which I have crocheted for one of my friend.  This is the first order I have completed within a day.  Before this, I have got orders to crochet purses but those projects will take atleast two to three days to complete perfectly.  This project brings instant satisfaction.  

I have crocheted four coasters in a combination of cream and red. 




I have used 4 ply acrylic yarn and hook size 4mm.  I have followed the tutorial from here.  These coasters measure 4.5".  It's perfect for a coffee mug.  

You can purchase these coasters set in amazon through the following link.

In the original pattern page a set of ombre coasters has been done using this pattern.  That catches my eyes and next time I will be making with those colors.  Hope all of you like the coasters.  

You can view my other crochet creations here.

If you want to me make one for you I am ready to make for you and ready to ship within India. Leave me a message in the contact me box or mail me. 

1 comment:

I would like to hear from you as it boosts me up a lot.

*/